Check out some of our most frequently asked questions:
Live View Technologies (LVT) is a leading supplier of intelligent safety and security. Read our FAQs to learn more about the LTV camera systems and how they work.
WHO HANDLES THE INSURANCE AND LIABILITY OF THE UNIT?
- LVT fully insures our units and we can provide a certificate of insurance coverage on request.
WHO WILL INSTALL THE SYSTEM?
- A qualified and trained LVT technician will install the unit.
DO I NEED TO WORRY ABOUT POWER OR COMMUNICATION LINES?
- Our systems are completely self-contained and completely wireless. Installation is simple and only takes 30 minutes or less. There is no need to tear up your parking lot to install underground power or infrastructure. Furthermore, there is no need to acquire building permits for our systems.
SHOULD I BE WORRIED ABOUT EXTREME WEATHER?
- Our systems are ruggedized to withstand all but the most extreme weather. No matter what the forecast is, rest assured that our systems will withstand the elements.
WILL THE TRAILER TIP OVER?
- Every LVT Unit is equipped with four locking jacks that ensure that the trailer is stable and secure.
DOES THE UNIT DETER HONEST CUSTOMERS?
- Customers of our clients actually prefer to park near the unit because it increases safety and peace of mind.
Have some more questions that weren't covered? Give us a call at 1-800-669-3780!